Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
The charges are so many I don't think the state can meet the burden of proof. The strategy was probably to levy a bunch of charges and have Rolfe plea out to a lesser charge. The DA is up for re-election and wants votes. He's going to bulldoze that cop for another term.
For at least 30 years the politicians of Atlanta have been more than willing to sacrifice good cops to the volcano god's to get what they want politically, although it's worse now than ever. God bless the good officers who find it in there heart to stick it out there. I couldn't.

I started my career at APD and made it all of 3 years. The final straw for me was when my Sergeant who I had a tremendous amount of respect for, a mountain of a man, a black man born and raised in Atlanta, pulled me aside one night and and looked me in the eye and in a serious way said "Davis, you have less than three years invested in this place. Take my advice and get the hell out of here before it's too late to go. Go be a cop somewhere else and never come back to the job here. God knows I would if I could."

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Well, looks like the dog has had a good run, but he’s at the end.
Last night we realized he hadn’t gone out all day (Usually he begs to go out), and when I made him get up and go outside he could barely walk. He got to the back deck, laid down, and pissed himself.
Got him to the vet this morning, and it appears he’s got a tumor that has burst, and he’s bleeding internally.
This explains his weird behavior over the past few days/week, he’s been pestering us and didn’t want to be out of the room one of us was in - like when there’s a thunderstorm. I guess he felt weird, and didn’t understand why.
Prognosis is that if he’s at this stage, surgery will likely do no good, and it’s time to say goodbye.

5AA98DD7-E03D-4178-B825-3366BBAE3263.jpeg
RIP Shadow, go chase some bitches in heaven.

Last edited:

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I had to separate one of my drakes, he was so agressive, girls were missing feathers on their necks. We called him Bandit.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Last night we realized he hadn’t gone out all day (Usually he begs to go out), and when I made him get up and go outside he could barely walk. He got to the back deck, laid down, and pissed himself.
Got him to the vet this morning, and it appears he’s got a tumor that has burst, and he’s bleeding internally.
This explains his weird behavior over the past few days/week, he’s been pestering us and didn’t want to be out of the room one of us was in - like when there’s a thunderstorm. I guess he felt weird, and didn’t understand why.
Prognosis is that if he’s at this stage, surgery will likely do no good, and it’s time to say goodbye.

View attachment 88963

damn man that fucking sucks.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

View attachment 88963
That's sad. I grew up on a farm where dogs were just another animal at best. I don't remember ever having one that died from old age. We have three now and the oldest is about 9 years old and I expect all of them to die of old age instead of being killed by a snake, run over by a tractor or 100 other ways to die on a farm. When they die my kids and wife are going to be devastated. I'll be sad too, but I still have a lot of the "farm" in me when it comes to animals. Anyway, sorry about your pup bro.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill

View attachment 88963

Im sure the fellas had the very best life you could of given him. Sorry for your upcoming loss, it's never ease.

Last edited:

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Who was looking for a 5.56 AK?

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Who was looking for a 5.56 AK?

I'm a big fan of 556 AK's. (looking for a Arsenal 106cr at the moment). Not a fan of those AR mag conversion AKs though and that seems high $ to me but everything is up so maybe that is on par?

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code

View attachment 88963
RIP Shadow, go chase some bitches in heaven.
I'm so sorry to hear this fam, it's never easy

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m working with this customer today who has a wiener dog, he’s pretty cool. Most wiener dogs are mean and barky but he’s been pretty chill. Got a sweet harness on, we’re in the rich part of town so he smells good. He’s the black brown tri color type. They locked him in the bathroom because he was distracting Everyone. Damn shame, let that puppy free