• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
damn man that fucking sucks.
That's sad. I grew up on a farm where dogs were just another animal at best. I don't remember ever having one that died from old age. We have three now and the oldest is about 9 years old and I expect all of them to die of old age instead of being killed by a snake, run over by a tractor or 100 other ways to die on a farm. When they die my kids and wife are going to be devastated. I'll be sad too, but I still have a lot of the "farm" in me when it comes to animals. Anyway, sorry about your pup bro.
I'm so sorry to hear this fam, it's never easy
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
I grew up on a farm too, so many of my pets left us the same way - either never came home, or met an early end in the form of an accident. Shadow came to us only 2 years ago, but we’ve known him for at least 10 years (B-I-L’s dog). My sadness is primarily for my Wife and Son, who’ve never had a dog before. They feel the loss keenly, and that spills over onto me.
But, as you guys all know, this is part of life. We deal with loss in different forms all the way through. I’m hoping my son in particular will be able to handle his grief well, neither wallowing in it nor hiding from the pain of the loss. These moments are opportunities for him to become a better man, and I think he’s making use of the time while he’s digging to reflect on it.

There is ALWAYS a silver lining.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I'm a big fan of 556 AK's. (looking for a Arsenal 106cr at the moment). Not a fan of those AR mag conversion AKs though and that seems high $ to me but everything is up so maybe that is on par?

Veprs were always more expensive than regular AKs. Built on RPK receivers. Before I got ACE, it was my favorite AK.
Still have a few.
Last time I saw x39 Vepr for retail sale post ban, it was $1600. But it was a sidefolder.

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
I grew up on a farm too, so many of my pets left us the same way - either never came home, or met an early end in the form of an accident. Shadow came to us only 2 years ago, but we’ve known him for at least 10 years (B-I-L’s dog). My sadness is primarily for my Wife and Son, who’ve never had a dog before. They feel the loss keenly, and that spills over onto me.
But, as you guys all know, this is part of life. We deal with loss in different forms all the way through. I’m hoping my son in particular will be able to handle his grief well, neither wallowing in it nor hiding from the pain of the loss. These moments are opportunities for him to become a better man, and I think he’s making use of the time while he’s digging to reflect on it.

There is ALWAYS a silver lining.
Digging the hole has always been very therapeutic for me.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Who was looking for a 5.56 AK?

It might be worth noting that the Definitive Arms magwell conversions are a bit finicky. In my experience, they'll run PMAGs fine, but could malfunction with aluminum GI's. At least that happened with the small batch of them we built years ago.