Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I drilled it out for a spring loaded firing pin. And I was stupid and just assumed there wouldn't be any clearance issues.
Using a Saiga/thin stem spring loaded firing pin might be another option.
Aftermarket pin/spring combos are available on AKFiles. I have a couple of them for back up. Quality is good. I can PM you measurements.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Using a Saiga/thin stem spring loaded firing pin might be another option.
Aftermarket pin/spring combos are available on AKFiles. I have a couple of them for back up. Quality is good. I can PM you measurements.

This was an aftermarket kit sold by Apex specifically for Galils. I think I might just replace it all with one of the Golani bolts they sell, and then I won't have to convert it.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Don't know how reliable this take is since The Truth About Guns often writes before engaging the research engines, but it's an interesting take from the SB Tactical brace guy:

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the way the US is heading down the tube, the very next Lefest President we see elected we're going to see our 2nd demolished. Be a scoffer all you want just look at the last 2 months.

I sure as hell hope not but I am a realist and we as a nation sure are headed in that direction.

Last edited:

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Trying to sleep.

Doorbell starts ringing like crazy.

I get up, put on a pair of shorts, answer the door.

Only thing there is a package from the Ukraine.

My bakelite box came in. Holy shit that's fast shipping.

More pictures later.

Going back to sleep now ...

20200617_144838_HDR.jpg

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the way the US is heading down the tube, the very next Lefest President we see elected we're going to see our 2nd demolished. Be a scoffer all you want just look at the last 2 months.

I sure as hell hope not but I am a realist and we as a nation sure are headed in that direction.
You're most likely correct.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code

Yep, gonna be an interesting next decade I think. Wild times ahead. Need to get some food stocked away