• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the way the US is heading down the tube, the very next Lefest President we see elected we're going to see our 2nd demolished. Be a scoffer all you want just look at the last 2 months.

I sure as hell hope not but I am a realist and we as a nation sure are headed in that direction.
God, I wish I could say you're wrong. But, honestly, I feel like the American experiment as it's been called is going to end badly & soon. I'm old enough that I may not live to see the final collapse but many people I care about are.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
God, I wish I could say you're wrong. But, honestly, I feel like the American experiment as it's been called is going to end badly & soon. I'm old enough that I may not live to see the final collapse but many people I care about are.

One of the reasons my wife and I are not planning on having kids

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the way the US is heading down the tube, the very next Lefest President we see elected we're going to see our 2nd demolished. Be a scoffer all you want just look at the last 2 months.

I sure as hell hope not but I am a realist and we as a nation sure are headed in that direction.

Sadly, I couldn't agree more. Next leftest in office is going to be going for all out revenge against conservatives. We are in for some very ugly times I'm afraid.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Why not? People also survived plague, WWI, WWII, communism, etc. Tough times make for strong people who make for good times which makes for weak people who make for tough times.
Yeah I dont see how letting the lefty commitards outbreed Patriots is a good move

Last edited:

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
One of the reasons my wife and I are not planning on having kids
Why not? People also survived plague, WWI, WWII, communism, etc. Tough times make for strong people who make for good times which makes for weak people who make for tough times.
Yeah I dont see how letting the lefty commitards outbread Patriots is a good move

This is where we're at.

Leaving it up to God at this point.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Ok so again another update on this Shit show called a Motorcycle Wreak.
Hospital and Ortho Missed the big Crack in my forearm bone 4" long and now i know why my fucking forearm has been screaming hurting and no one would take a look at that till this doctor sat and asked where i was hurting then took X-Rays and told me what was really going on today.
Still have a Broke Hand too.
Wife has been complaining of her left knee and same doctor found a break in her Joint in her knee that explains her pain that the damn hospital missed as well.
Will pay all that money to a hospital for almost nothing, SAD.