• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the way the US is heading down the tube, the very next Lefest President we see elected we're going to see our 2nd demolished. Be a scoffer all you want just look at the last 2 months.

I sure as hell hope not but I am a realist and we as a nation sure are headed in that direction.

I would love to tell you that you are wrong, but unfortunately I too believe that is where we are headed.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Average age of empire is 200 years. We are way past our expiration date.
So true. You know I'm a history nerd. Moreso than the fall of Rome, our situation is much like the French Revolution. Their embrace of "who is the most pure radical" lead to the Terror & killing of so many for wrong thinking & then wars to "liberate" others from oppressive royalty (which is where Napoleon got his start & his army) that eventually the cry for order enabled Napoleon to crown himself Emperor.

Modern historians like to put his seizing power all at the feet of his own megalomania. He was an arrogant little prick, no doubt, but without the mobs destroying ordered society in the name of "revolutionary equality" beforehand, I doubt he would have succeeded.

Last edited:

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
How the hell was this cop charged with 11 counts?

I am not one that generally backs the blue. But even the GBI said it was a good shoot. One of the counts is murder which I thought in Georgia you had to prove intent...

This guy is getting absolutely hosed.

What the Fuck?

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
How the hell was this cop charged with 11 counts?

I am not one that generally backs the blue. But even the GBI said it was a good shoot. One of the counts is murder which I thought in Georgia you had to prove intent...

This guy is getting absolutely hosed.

What the Fuck?
Welcome to black lives matter. Guess I’m a racist.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
One of the reasons my wife and I are not planning on having kids

Good on you for not bringing any in to see the shit show that is sure to be the future. I sure love my kids and grandkids and I’m glad there here to share life with me, but damn I hurts thinking about what the future holds.
Anytime there’s conversation about how things are going I get the deer in headlights stare when I tell them it’s time to buy another 1000 rounds.
My son is about going broke Keeping his son in club sports and his oldest daughter in cheerleading (cringe). He won’t listen when I try to tell him there’s other things more important than sports.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
So true. You know I'm a history nerd. Moreso than the fall of Time, our situation is much like the French Revolution. Their embrace of "who is the most pure radical" lead to the Terror & killing of so many for wrong thinking & then wars to "liberate" others from oppressive royalty (which is where Napoleon got his start & his army) that eventually the cry for order enabled Napoleon to crown himself Emperor.

Modern historians like to put his seizing power all at the feet of his own megalomania. He was an arrogant little prick, no doubt, but without the mobs destroying ordered society in the name of "revolutionary equality" beforehand, I doubt he would have succeeded.
Robesppeire is AOC.
You are so right!

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Jeddak (or anyone else who might be interested) a couple of great reads on the French Revolution:
1592428317178.png 1592428350449.png

I have both in hard copy in my little library here. I'd be happy to ship them to anyone who wants to read them. I only ask that you return them when finished.