Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I kind of like this Vanguard handguard but it's a combo upper and lower. I just need something like that for the lower and use my cheese grater for the upper. Thought about just buying it and using the lower but it looks like it's cut for the upper to fit into it so not sure how it would look without the upper?

aks-1047-017.jpg

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Serious question: I’m trying to get home and protesters got the highway blocked? Legally can I run them over or what? Let me know
The use of deadly force is only authorized if you fear for your life or grievous bodily harm, or the same for someone else.
Use of a vehicle is no different than using a gun, or a 2x4, or a deranged raccoon.
Other than that, pedestrians do typically have the right of way - although that right of way is largely irrelevant on a highway.

It doesn’t do much good to put “He had the right of way” on a tombstone.

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
fuck i been too busy with house stuff that bullshit i wanna buy list is growing far too quickly lol. need a red dot for stribog, carry bag for stribog, new light for YHM rifle, a good lightweight mag carrier/pouch. prob a bunch of rando ass shit that i forgot i wanted

Last edited: