Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
The use of deadly force is only authorized if you fear for your life or grievous bodily harm, or the same for someone else.
Use of a vehicle is no different than using a gun, or a 2x4, or a deranged raccoon.
Other than that, pedestrians do typically have the right of way - although that right of way is largely irrelevant on a highway.

It doesn’t do much good to put “He had the right of way” on a tombstone.
That’s only 2/3 right. You can also use deadly force to stop a forcible felony . What is a forcible felony? Any felony that involves the use of force. Some forcible felonies might not rise to the serious bodily injury or death standard in the course of their commission, like rape or strong armed robbery...doesn’t matter. In PB’s scenario if a rioter attempt to enter his vehicle with the intent to car jack...well that = forcible felony. Like @triplestack3 pointed out it would be up to PB’s legal team to convince a judge or jury evidence existed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that was In fact what happened.

Force that is likely to cause serious bodily injury or death to prevent a forceable felony is very established fact of law that CNN, DA Paul Howard and our own @Blue bio balls like to leave out in the drunk/felony obstruction/running shooting your taser back at you Wendy’s man incident, along with the fact a taser has NEVER been a non lethal weapon. It is a less lethal weapon, as in less lethal then a firearm, that has the potential to cause death or serious bodily injury if improperly used by an untrained individual or a trained individual with negligence or malicious intent.

No worries if you have implicit bias You can just reject legal reality and substitute your own....you know, for yours and the people’s feels. It’s what is driving the people’s bus these days.

Last edited:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
That’s only 2/3 right. You can also use deadly force to stop a forcible felony . What is a forcible felony? Any felony that involves the use of force. Some forcible felonies might not rise to the serious bodily injury or death standard in the course of their commission, like rape or strong armed robbery...doesn’t matter. In PB’s scenario if a rioter attempt to enter his vehicle with the intent to car jack...well that = forcible felony. Like @triplestack3 pointed it would be up to PB’s legal team to convince a judge or jury evidence existed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that was In fact what happened.

Force that is likely to cause serious bodily injury or death to prevent a forceable felony is very established fact of law that CNN, DA Paul Howard and our own @Blue bio balls like to leave out in the drunk/felony obstruction/running shooting your taser back at you Wendy’s man incident, along with the fact a taser has NEVER been a non lethal weapon. It is a less lethal weapon, as in less lethal then a firearm, that has the potential to cause death or serious bodily injury if improperly used by an untrained individual or a trained individual with negligence or malicious intent.

No worries if you have implicit bias You can just reject legal reality and substitute your own....you know, for yours and the people’s feels. It’s what is driving the people’s bus these days.
Forcible Felony right on, thats a Georgia law term I believe, and it varies state to state. It is what is used when justify a self defense scenario. My question to you is, and I know it all depends on the exact circumstances but if you were sitting on the highway blocked by protesters and one decides to try and forcibly remove you from your car and you hit the gas and run straight into the group of protesters killing one of them that was not directly involved in the forcible felony I wonder how that would play out.

Of course we are only talking hypothetically just for shits and gigs but I feel like that was not being addressed in earlier convos on this topic. Chances are you aren't going to be hurting the person coming directly at you in that scenario but the person or group of people standing outside of your vehicle