@AC-130 Above

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
@AC-130 Above
offered 350 for it, I couldn't justify having two for more than $350, was gunna get it cerakoted if he went for it but i think someone offered asking price. Still a great deal on one, looks to be LNIB

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
All my orders from last week are "Awaiting Fulfillment." BuT i WaNt My ShIt NoW. Amazons two day shipping has ruined me
Better than the post office holding an item for you at the post office per customer request, which I never did. The mail box was down the day they tried to deliver and now the package seems to have disappeared.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Peanut Butter

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
@Shemp

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Anyone have a contact that makes handicap vans? Have a 20year old guy down the road that broke his spine and is now paralyzed from the waist down. They are relying on Medicaid to get him too and from appointments and sometimes they come in vans that can’t hold his wheelchair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
That’s only 2/3 right. You can also use deadly force to stop a forcible felony . What is a forcible felony? Any felony that involves the use of force. Some forcible felonies might not rise to the serious bodily injury or death standard in the course of their commission, like rape or strong armed robbery...doesn’t matter. In PB’s scenario if a rioter attempt to enter his vehicle with the intent to car jack...well that = forcible felony. Like @triplestack3 pointed it would be up to PB’s legal team to convince a judge or jury evidence existed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that was In fact what happened.

Force that is likely to cause serious bodily injury or death to prevent a forceable felony is very established fact of law that CNN, DA Paul Howard and our own @Blue bio balls like to leave out in the drunk/felony obstruction/running shooting your taser back at you Wendy’s man incident, along with the fact a taser has NEVER been a non lethal weapon. It is a less lethal weapon, as in less lethal then a firearm, that has the potential to cause death or serious bodily injury if improperly used by an untrained individual or a trained individual with negligence or malicious intent.

No worries if you have implicit bias You can just reject legal reality and substitute your own....you know, for yours and the people’s feels. It’s what is driving the people’s bus these days.
Thank you for the correction!! I’ll have to get that one tattooed on my arm so I remember it!