Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I got these at Lowe's and I *believe* they're stackable. 2' deep, 4' long, 3' tall. Could add multiples to get you to the dimensions you want, if the 4' depth would be workable. Then you could go with sliding doors across the front like you had mentioned.

View attachment 88019
They are stackable. Bar for the top shelf of the lower half holds them together. Mine are 12 feet tall, 3 sets. Fastened to the ceiling and the floor.
Home depot has them also. They go on BF sale every year.
I also built a workbench out of them.
Do not go with 5' deep shelves. They are unusable. 2' to 3' are good. Tie shelves to the wall, if they are over 8'.

Last edited:

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Parts kit is really nice.... only serial number on the whole thing I can find is the stock.

View attachment 88017 View attachment 88018

huh, i believe mine was marked under the rear site and handguards as well but cant remember for sure. i can take a look at mine when i get home. grip should also have a s/n but may not match. mine was a compete numbers matching kit except for the grip

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
huh, i believe mine was marked under the rear site and handguards as well but cant remember for sure. i can take a look at mine when i get home. grip should also have a s/n but may not match. mine was a compete numbers matching kit except for the grip

Yeah. Rear sight is unmarked, as well as the top cover, trunion, bolt, bolt carrier group, and receiver... It's a weird. Doesn't look scrubbed either. Didn't look to close at the grip. It's covered in cosmoline.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
They are stackable. Bar for the top shelf of the lower half holds them together. Mine are 12 feet tall, 3 sets. Fastened to the ceiling and the floor.
I also build a workbench out of them.
Do not go with 5' deep shelves. They are unusable. 2' to 3' are good. Tie shelves to the wall, if they are over 8'.

You jogged my memory, I bought these on black friday. I looked at them earlier, you're right about how to stack them. I wanna say they can be turned upright also but I'm not positive on that.

I was thinking like you, 5' deep shelves...hope you got some long arms!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I also build a workbench out of them.

The workbench is a good idea. I might have to look into that.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Post office just called me, said they officially lost my SBR upper I sent to ADCO who did the work and charged me 140.00 and shipped it back. PO is saying it was insured for 50.00

What a fucking load of shit

that fucking sucks. i'd check with teh smith and see if they added any extra insurance when shipping back. i got boned once like this and after that actually paid for the extra insurance just in case