Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code

We’re 100%, verifiably, undeniably, screwed if we as a nation don’t put the hammer down on these fools

just need to kick them back out to where it dont matter. wanna have your communist utopia society. fine, go have it out in the middle of the dakotas or the desert in seclusion where all the rest of them do it. They just need to head out to slab city. . . .of course they'll just get stabbed there though.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
Question to you home improvement wiz’s:
I’ve got a finished basement with only 50 square foot of unfinished space. I’m looking to do some kind of removable shelving unit along a wall. 10-12’ long, 5’ deep, and 8 or 9’ high. My wife’s stipulation is it has to look good.
Do i just buy some prefabed oversized cabinet doors and build just frame a small area and install cabinets or get something like a sliding panel system? Or do a barn door type system?

(Some of you know I’m in construction but I’m on the office side and worthless when it comes to building.)

Also,
Is there any good way to store things in an attic that is blistering hot.. without remodeling? What things can i store in an attic that won’t get ruined? Christmas trees?

I had a set of golf clubs get the grips melted from being in my dads attic, so I’m weary of putting things that actually matter in one.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Question to you home improvement wiz’s:
I’ve got a finished basement with only 50 square foot of unfinished space. I’m looking to do some kind of removable shelving unit along a wall. 10-12’ long, 5’ deep, and 8 or 9’ high. My wife’s stipulation is it has to look good.
Do i just buy some prefabed oversized cabinet doors and build just frame a small area and install cabinets or get something like a sliding panel system? Or do a barn door type system?

(Some of you know I’m in construction but I’m on the office side and worthless when it comes to building.)

Also,
Is there any good way to store things in an attic that is blistering hot.. without remodeling? What things can i store in an attic that won’t get ruined? Christmas trees?

I had a set of golf clubs get the grips melted from being in my dads attic, so I’m weary of putting things that actually matter in one.
5 FOOT deep?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Is there some kind of massive panic buy going on right now? Do I live under a rock or something?

I think it is phase II.

Phase I was generally the folks who didn't own a firearm saying "whoops, guess I need a gun".

Phase II is all of us who realize maybe one AR15/AK47 isn't enough.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I think it is phase II.

Phase I was generally the folks who didn't own a firearm saying "whoops, guess I need a gun".

Phase II is all of us who realize maybe one AR15/AK47 isn't enough.

Yep my uncle just got into phase I. Took him to the LGS and got him a CZ P-09. Trying to get him into a rifle next

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yes, i want to block out a 5’ deep by 10 or 11’ wide section of a room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got these at Lowe's and I *believe* they're stackable. 2' deep, 4' long, 3' tall. Could add multiples to get you to the dimensions you want, if the 4' depth would be workable. Then you could go with sliding doors across the front like you had mentioned.

20200611_122304.jpg