• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Are people really freaking and stop Listening to Rage Against The Machine?

Poole are dumb. Who the hell did they think the “machine” was? Must have never listened to the lyrics

I think someone suggested Rage as an appropriate soundtrack for throwing commies out of helicopters.

I don't want to hear that crap, but it does seem like the right thing to do.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Draco prices stupid nowadays. I see them for $1000 lol

I've still seen them for not as stupid prices but I definitely wanna snag one before they go up more. Might just give in and get a ZPAP. Don't all Draco's come with UF rear trunnions? That leaves the possibility for a cheaper SBR later on down the road. I think I'm probably gonna SBR an AK in the next year or so. I am debating between a Draco, ZPAP or a SAM7-K.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I've still seen them for not as stupid prices but I definitely wanna snag one before they go up more. Might just give in and get a ZPAP. Don't all Draco's come with UF rear trunnions? That leaves the possibility for a cheaper SBR later on down the road. I think I'm probably gonna SBR an AK in the next year or so. I am debating between a Draco, ZPAP or a SAM7-K.

I'd do what Triple said. Wait for the WBP mini jack

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Do you guys with P365's notice a ton of striker drag on the spent brass like everyone on the internet would lead you to believe they all do it(except the XL models)?
My buddies gen 1 does, bad, and he refused to send it in for warranty. Nothing negative yet and it’s been shot a lot