• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I just want to give another shoutout to the guys for coming to shoot yesterday. I had a great time. Can't hardly walk today, but what the hell! Anybody is welcome when we do these. As we get into summer, we're gonna need to rig up some kind of shade, cuz there's none there.

Also, in the annals of resisting government overreach, it was an admittedly small gesture, but I take pleasure in the fact that the day after the state government told us to stay home & isolated, a group of us got together & shot a bunch of guns for several hours. :usa:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I was reading about them the other day, most people online have said what you said, but they are suppose to be durable, especially when compared to the ACOG. Do you think the ACOG is durable as well? Like in a combat scenario.
ACOG is durable as fuck and better than the 145. When they work, they work. But there lies the problem. Literally everything that was said is true. And I never liked that MG reticle.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Even my friend in the navy said the m9s are POS lol
I never heard anybody who was around when the Army transitioned to the M9 have a single good word to say about them. When my unit transitioned to them the range qual scores for every swinging dick went down, lol. I agree with you the accuracy of the M9 sucked. It was/is a BIG gun for a 15 round 9mm capacity too. The first time I shot one was in Aviation OBC....I was not impressed. I got a chance to shoot in the 4th ID pistol competition during "Iron Horse Days" once. I made it all the way to the finals and ended up in a shoot off with a MP for third place in the Division. The rules were you had to shoot the weapon issued to you on the TOE. For me at the time that was a S&W M-10. When I looked over at the MP he was carrying a M9....that's when I knew I had his ass, lol. The top two shooters were both still rocking the 1911A1.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I was reading about them the other day, most people online have said what you said, but they are suppose to be durable, especially when compared to the ACOG. Do you think the ACOG is durable as well? Like in a combat scenario.
I used an ACOG through 2 deployments they are absolutely drop dead reliable and robust. I’ve never seen one break. We all abused the F out of them. Tough as nails

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I used an ACOG through 2 deployments they are absolutely drop dead reliable and robust. I’ve never seen one break. We all abused the F out of them. Tough as nails
I need one. What one should I get for a 5.56? Every time I start to look into them I feel a little overwhelmed with all the options. And then the price hits me and I'm like nah bruh. But I think everyone thats strapped up like I am needs to have at least one. And then there's the aim points...

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
ACOGs are bomb proof. Their only disadvantage is fixed magnification at close quarters....but at close quarters you don't really need to look through the optic anyway.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I need one. What one should I get for a 5.56? Every time I start to look into them I feel a little overwhelmed with all the options. And then the price hits me and I'm like nah bruh. But I think everyone thats strapped up like I am needs to have at least one. And then there's the aim points...
TA31F is my favorite. YMMV

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
never mind. I can see by the bag on the right hand side of pic that you went to Lowes.. but hey man looks great! Where did you get that large cylinder from?
That's a bell from some 30" DIP we took out of the ground...

You do retaining wall block?

Just realized people might not know DIP=ductile iron pipe

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Me with my ACOG in AStan shittin all over this Canooks Elcan

View attachment 75387
you have to admit though, appearance wise the Elcan does look pretty Spek Ops Tacticool. Idk I just like different shit. But when it comes to optics there's no point in having something different if its like looking through Plexiglas

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I just want to give another shoutout to the guys for coming to shoot yesterday. I had a great time. Can't hardly walk today, but what the hell! Anybody is welcome when we do these. As we get into summer, we're gonna need to rig up some kind of shade, cuz there's none there.

Also, in the annals of resisting government overreach, it was an admittedly small gesture, but I take pleasure in the fact that the day after the state government told us to stay home & isolated, a group of us got together & shot a bunch of guns for several hours. :usa:

I have a couple easy ups, and a small generator to run some fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk