• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Well I think eotech is tier 1 so....and no, not the 512

I've said this before that I wish I liked the Eotechs. It's grainy as hell to me and the battery life sucks. They also had the massive recall a couple years back. Anecdotally on the internet the durability is just not equal to an Aimpoint either. These factors are very important to IG so I'd give it Tier 2.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Surprised to hear this, other than the 1911 part.

I shot my friend's Beretta and I was impressed with the recoil. So smooth shooting. But I remember not liking the sights and I don't remember the accuracy. I just know I can hit what I aim at with my eyes closed if I'm shooting a 1911. And you're right, that Beretta is a huge gun, not easily concealable...

The M9 was accurate as hell when I shot it

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I've said this before that I wish I liked the Eotechs. It's grainy as hell to me and the battery life sucks. They also had the massive recall a couple years back. Anecdotally on the internet the durability is just not equal to an Aimpoint either. These factors are very important to IG so I'd give it Tier 2.
My buddy who was ODA, the current contractor, he shattered the window on his EOTech overseas jumping a wall. It still worked but I’ve never seen broken glass on an Aimpoint or ACOG. Not that it can’t happen but we all jumped a bunch of walls. I think the optic slapped into another piece of his equipment. Less hood over the glass

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My buddy who was ODA, the current contractor, he shattered the window on his EOTech overseas jumping a wall. It still worked but I’ve never seen broken glass on an Aimpoint or ACOG. Not that it can’t happen but we all jumped a bunch of walls. I think the optic slapped into another piece of his equipment. Less hood over the glass

639yfdh.jpg 52879.jpg