Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
You never got one in the service though did you?
No I did not. I used aim points.

my only experience with eotech is in the civilian world and I like them a lot. I know aim point are bomb poof. Forfucks sake you can shoot the damn thing lol. I just really like the holographic and donut of death reticle.

ACOG>eotech>aimpoint

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You selling it? If so, I’ll take it. I use the quiets through my 10/22, doesn’t cycle the bolt, and poi is low, but it kills groundhogs.

Nope, gonna keep it for my son's revolver and my bolt gun. As a matter of fact, I almost had to take out a snake in the backyard that my dog was fucking with a little while ago. Loaded up 3 quiets and 3 shotshells in the Rough Rider.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I just assumed it was a legit pic...I stole it off the interwebz somewhere
I’m sure it is. You got training brigades or units that test new equipment. Sometimes airborne or even regiments get different kit. Or like in Alaska we had different stuff then the boys in the lower 48. I was rocking ECWS multicams before most units by a long shot. I got to try and demo the BAE system heads up displays for infantry in Alaska. Also did the dragon egg cameras and stuff. Was a cool experience but needed a lot of refinement