Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Also there’s a dozen parcels to be sent Now. Multiplying like rabbits. Granted most are single items.
also show of hands of who may want a reverse or even forward dong in about 14 days depends on the virus. @Blue bio balls I got you counted now or later bro. shoot me a pm since this thread moves faster than the blame for carol baskin for shit going wrong

Last edited:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Damn not sure if I wanna run a magnifier on the KAC. Really like it with the Juliette 4 though.

Reactions: Jstegman1

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The Aimpoints and ACOGs were absolute beasts. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an ACOG just shit out. I’m trying to think and can’t recall. Definitely abused the fuck out of them. The aimpoints were just as impressive. It wasn’t uncommon to see them with the entire film rubbed off the front lens from soldiers over cleaning or using their shirts to wipe the lens so much it removed the coating. They’re bright AF in the desert and were thoroughly abused. Loved both of those optics. Had the opportunity to use them in both 130 degree environment and -40 degree environment. Rain, snow, dust, tossed into track vehicles, thrown out over walls, dragged across the ground. I trust both of those optics more than any other optic on the planet.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
The Aimpoints and ACOGs were absolute beasts. I don’t think I’ve ever seen an ACOG just shit out. I’m trying to think and can’t recall. Definitely abused the fuck out of them. The aimpoints were just as impressive. It wasn’t uncommon to see them with the entire film rubbed off the front lens from soldiers over cleaning or using their shirts to wipe the lens so much it removed the coating. They’re bright AF in the desert and were thoroughly abused. Loved both of those optics. Had the opportunity to use them in both 130 degree environment and -40 degree environment. Rain, snow, dust, tossed into track vehicles, thrown out over walls, dragged across the ground. I trust both of those optics more than any other optic on the planet.
Yeah pretty much sums it up.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

And y'all handed out Eotechs to the guys you didn't like?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
And y'all handed out Eotechs to the guys you didn't like?
Believe it or not EOtechs are rare in the Army at least. I may have had a few, very limited opportunities to use them and didn’t ever use them in any long term or deployment fashion. Pretty much only SOF had access to EOTechs and they often chose to go with a different optic they also had access to.