Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
If somebody has a semi auto .22 that's picky about ammo let me know. I have this Federal Auto Match and a few other sleeves of quality .22(have to see what kind) that I'd be willing to trade for some bulk pack stuff. We are gonna shoot it out of a .22 revolver and a single shot bolt gun so it doesn't matter what kinda ammo we run in our .22's. Don't really need any extra rounds or anything, will trade round for round, I just hate to shoot good ammo through a revolver and a bolt gun if someone else could use it to cycle their semi auto. I got caught with my pants down on .22 ammo. I never really think about it because I've never shot any significant amount of .22. now that my son is shooting with me I have a feeling we will go through a lot of .22 here soon. Luckily he likes larger calibers too though and is just as happy shooting my 9mm. Gonna get online and try to scour a few thousand more rounds of .22 today. That'll last us a couple years with the amount I already have on top of what I'm gonna try to order today.

20200322_125105.jpg

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

# 1 this is absolutely true.
#2 - the solution is right in front of you - gasoline blends have ethanol (alcohol) in them. Pump a little gas on your hands and wash them thoroughly, making sure all portions of hands, fingernails get wet with gas.

Science, man.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
So glad I popped the extra cheddar and got the nice receiver with all the Zastava stamps and Yugo markings, got the heavy chrome lined barrel, this has to be the nicest and most reliable weapon I’ve ever owned.
Preach!
The action is so damn smooth.
Shooting the RPK is luxurious