Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
tell us how you really feel fudd daddy
Ok....

Guy is trying to sound like he's some sort of sage intellectual wisened by years of service to the country in the dark corners of morality by framing wild and inaccurate speculation in the guise of hidden knowledge

Some of his ideas are the standard conspiracy tropes, which I dont necessarily disagree with untill he starts talking about utility operators and cops staying home...

One of this first things I thought of when the Dow started plunging and social distancing became a thing is that this is how they will bring in passive monitoring devices and start the move away from cash....but I'm a fat Italian on the internet that dreams about mongolians and Jimmy carter

Love you

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Ya think the Russians are interjecting that rubbish into our system or our own loonies doing it?

I still say this is over in two weeks. Recovery will be HUGE. It will be a beautiful recovery...

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Ok....

Guy is trying to sound like he's some sort of sage intellectual wisened by years of service to the country in the dark corners of morality by framing wild and inaccurate speculation in the guise of hidden knowledge

Some of his ideas are the standard conspiracy tropes, which I dont necessarily disagree with untill he starts talking about utility operators and cops staying home...

One of this first things I thought of when the Dow started plunging and social distancing became a thing is that this is how they will bring in passive monitoring devices and start the move away from cash....but I'm a fat Italian on the internet that dreams about mongolians and Jimmy carter

Love you

man, it’s almost like there’s something in the Bible about that......

Huguenots unite

I love you