Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I got $350 just burning a hole in my pocket
will trade mags as well

You should be able to find a used CZ P-07 for that price. I paid that for mine and it is literally my favorite pistol not only to carry but to shoot as well. I have a $250 Cajun Gun Works Pro kit that I ordered before I received the gun that I haven't even installed yet(it's been almost 2 years). Damn thing was just perfect out of the box and has only gotten better with several thousand rounds through it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I’m alive.

super super congested, can’t breathe. Slight fever.

Haven’t been one much today. Just a glance then I’m out. I’ve spent the day relaxing, enjoying some Xbox with my best friend who is stationed in Spain, had a 12 pack of coors, and built a co worker a panic AR.

lots of Netflix and Hulu today.

All while wearing PPE

View attachment 72794
I like the look of that Savage Arms lower.
Good job. Get better!

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.

I'm at it again. I posted this here in two parts. The pictures and formatting is better over there since I know what they have to use over there and how it will look

If anyone has any comments or information about this generation of magazine, please comment. There are not many photos or much information on the Izhmash back stamped.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I like the look of that Savage Arms lower.
Good job. Get better!

Thanks! Savage recon lower.
I normally use just he regular savage patrol lower like every other lower but this was all they had in stock at academy.

slightly flared mag well, has some cuts nearthe mag well, better finish,checkering in the front of mag well and an integrated d trigger guard