Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
Im with you. The AK-E is priced about the same as the WBP.......Proving the point that currently the quality AK price point runs $750 to $1000, no matter who makes it. You can pay less for sub par quality OR more for "Feels".

But when it comes to PSA or WBP....... "I'll take Polish Finery for $950 Alex"

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I again disagree. This virus is a handy excuse to take action against an inevitable downturn. If I'm wrong, the CV panic selling will right itself. If I'm right, this economic circlejerk is just the American dollar losing clout.

Either way, it's exposing weakness in our manufacturing base (as in absence of), our reliance on foreign goods, and our generally weak and sensitive population. We cannot just keep printing money to prop up a failing system.
It's global.

The only thing you've said is that it's exposed weakness in our manufacturing and reliance on foreign goods. Sometimes its best if you just roll your own.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I again disagree. This virus is a handy excuse to take action against an inevitable downturn. If I'm wrong, the CV panic selling will right itself. If I'm right, this economic circlejerk is just the American dollar losing clout.

Either way, it's exposing weakness in our manufacturing base (as in absence of), our reliance on foreign goods, and our generally weak and sensitive population. We cannot just keep printing money to prop up a failing system.
A slight downturn was immanent, due to the "boom" we have been in for the last ~7 years or more. It was bound to take a slowing down. Granted from my perspective: housing needs around Atlanta are more prevalent than ever, hence the multi-family boom. All of us construction/trade guys in GA most likely wouldn't see any difference in the amount of available work for years to come.
I understand the value of cheap manufacture of goods oversees, but this has absolutely shown what a fault that can be when you take manufacture of critical goods oversees. It makes the "closed" borders much harder to due at a "dire" time. "Either way, it's exposing weakness in our manufacturing base (as in absence of), our reliance on foreign goods, and our generally weak and sensitive population. We cannot just keep printing money to prop up a failing system." hits the nail on the head. We are beyond dependent on foreign entities for a major portion of our goods. The art of gardening, and being self sufficient has all but left us, and most people are reliant on a daily, or bi-daily point of delivery system to keep them stocked on everyday resources hence the panic.

I hope this is all way overblown, and 3 months from now its but a memory that encourages the US population to have some more things on hand instead of waiting on the last minute to buy everything, and that we learn from our weaknesses and bring back manufacturing of "critical items". Although, I'm not sure where I stand if the government was to mandate that.

Worst case scenario, hopefully Jeddak will trade us fig leaves, and beans for ak food.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
This 1000% . It's all a bad game, but it's the only game in town. It's a club, and none of us are invited
Well you can trade in futures and commodities, which are regulated differently.
It's not the only game, but it is a bad game, there is a club, and you're only invited to part ways with your money.