• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Depending on who "the stack" was, and what they were doing, greatly influences how I feel about this.

The story just makes it that much better.

The #2 man was actually a woman.

They were doing choreography/training for a film, and no live rounds were supposed to be present.

4 people come up in a line, move to a barricade, and crouch down.

When they all crouched, the girl had her finger on her trigger, she dropped to a knee and her barrel was on the guy's shoulder in front of her.

*Bang*

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

They were doing choreography/training for a film, and no live rounds were supposed to be present.

When they all crouched, the girl had her finger on her trigger, she dropped to a knee and her barrel was on the guy's shoulder in front of her.

*Bang*

So somebody fucked up.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
The market is down because of an "act of God," which is different than the last time the market had a big downturn. That was caused because the system itself needed correction - totally unrelated cause.
Trying to freak people out with the idea that the US Dollar is going to end because of this is like screaming "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater.

Thank you. That made so much more sense. (I just fly airplanes)

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
If you want a reliable X39 Bolt that you can trust your life on LMT machines one from the ground up. Most, if not all, companies open up a 5.56 bolt to accept x39 dimensions and in turn weaken the bolt which leads to failure. I guess it’s been known and guys usually keep a few spare bolts for their commie ARs. Downfall is the bolt alone, no carrier, is like 250.00 but if I had a x39 AR id probably pop and get a LMT bolt
I looked into it a while back whem I bought my Wyndahm. IIRC LMT x39 is built on the 308 frame, so I am not sure if LMT bolt can be swapped with the AR15 sized one.
I have a complete nitrited Toolcraft BGC in x39 coming as a spare. Need to look just for the bolts and pick up a couple.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome

*Bang*
That's why I have this simple rule.....If you shoot me I'm going to shoot you back. Then we can be friends and ride in the ambulance together.

"It was an accident" you say....."I don't care, prepare to be ambulance friends" I say.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I looked into it a while back whem I bought my Wyndahm. IIRC LMT x39 is built on the 308 frame, so I am not sure if LMT bolt can be swapped with the AR15 sized one.
I have a complete nitrited Toolcraft BGC in x39 coming as a spare. Need to look just for the bolts and pick up a couple.
150.00 on sale!

For Christmas apparently?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
The Russian Revolution got the communists in power.
The communists got the Nazis in power.
The inevitable war killed millions, and Russia came out as a world power.
Kalashnikov took an idea from the STG- 44, and made it so simple an 8 year old illiterate farm kid could use it.

What sparked all this? Money, bread, pointless war by the government.

(moral of the story - economics drives change, and ultimately gave us the AK-47)

Betcha none of your Gangsta Rapper dumbasses can rhyme as good as history does.

Invest in brass and lead.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
$600 M70B

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
jesus. went by the local gun store to grab a box to ship them mp5 out today and that place was nuts. a fucking line of folks out the door trying to buy ammo. Told them i guess i picked a crazy day to just come pick up a box.

But sam7uf should be here tomorrow. If it really is unfired that shit is about to change drastically lol. Gonna need a milled bakelite handguard stat