• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I was actually being (halfway) facetious. It's good for the long-term, but bad for the short term.

Long term? I disagree. Printing more paper coupons and dropping interest, manipulation by Fed is going to be the end of our economy. This isn't a typical dip in the roller coaster I'm thinking. We may be witnessing the beginning of the end of American funny money scheming.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Isn’t that the guy you leaned
And this is rich....

I got a FB friend request from the boyfriend of my heroin junkie ex. LOL.

Having your profile picture as your business card with your company name and phone number on it isn't the best idea when you are a heroin user hiding your heroin user girlfriend from the 5-0.

Nope....not playing that game. That was a quick block. And her new fb profile too.

So if anyone in Suwanee needs an electrician I can tell you who NOT to use.

Isn’t that the guy you leaned on to find out the blues had that uhaul?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Long term? I disagree. Printing more paper coupons and dropping interest, manipulation by Fed is going to be the end of our economy. This isn't a typical dip in the roller coaster I'm thinking. We may be witnessing the beginning of the end of American funny money scheming.

Stocks fall, they'll eventually go back up. If they kept going up forever, they'd eventually stagnate, which I think was coming up pretty soon...

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
And I already have x39 mags for my Wyndham AR in 7.62x39
Who sells complete x39 uppers with CHFCL barrels?
I dont know off the top of my head a company that sells a complete X39 upper with CHFCL barrel. It's pretty easy finding a CHF barrel in x39, but the modern trend is QPQ/Nitride treatment. It has good corrosion resistance, better accuracy, and superb hardness. Even if chrome lining has marginally better barrel life, it's so easy to swap AR barrels that it doesn't matter. Unlike an AK, a barrel swap isn't rebuilding the front half of a rifle - it's unbolting a few things and sliding a new barrel in.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
If you want a reliable X39 Bolt that you can trust your life on LMT machines one from the ground up. Most, if not all, companies open up a 5.56 bolt to accept x39 dimensions and in turn weaken the bolt which leads to failure. I guess it’s been known and guys usually keep a few spare bolts for their commie ARs. Downfall is the bolt alone, no carrier, is like 250.00 but if I had a x39 AR id probably pop and get a LMT bolt

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I don't think so. This market downturn in this situation is the result of externalities caused by a novel pandemic rather than weaknesses in an internal system of controls (or lack thereof) that caused the subprime lending bubble to pop. The idea that the dollar is going to end because of the reaction to coronavirus is sensationalist at best. At worst, statements like that promulgate panic and make a measured response to the crisis more difficult.