Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
That’s a cool story I’m guessing things like that don’t happen much anymore
No those days are long gone.
Tom is 83 now his last bear died about 8 years ago.
He said that the state (Illinois) had made it almost impossible to keep his license for exotic animals.
When I was about 12 he got 4 chimpanzees. Some guy that did shows at a mall in illinois had shut down and was loosing his license so he gave them to him for nothing,
Tom was a full time farmer he had thousands of acres around the county so he decided to let the chimps live in one of his barns.
That was a bad mistake they tore shit apart and damaged some of his equipment so he just let them go after a while.
They were a menace and got into lot's of trouble, one got into a neighbors hog barn and started busting lights and messing with the pigs.
One stayed around the farm and would taunt his bear dogs,
Tom had the dogs staked to do houses with a chain there were 10 dog houses in a row and then straight across from those 10 he had 10 more.
He could walk down the center of them and feed and water them on both sides, there was about a 6 foot gap he could walk through.
Well the chimp started walking down the center path and he had a stick and when he came around the dogs went nuts.
The chimp would then clobber each dog as he walked by.
Tom got sick of this so one day he lengthened all of their chains, that was the last day the chimp ever hit a dog.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I loaded 120. 308s today :)
I need ro load some mags and cleean some guns tomorrow.
I am getting used to ARs, but I think I will stick to the Galil pistol for the trips to Lowes.
Looks like I am working from home for the next 2 weeks. Which means doing spreadsheets, while putting 2 bathroom fans in, running ducts, wiring, building soffits, punching holes in a brick wall, sheetrocking and painting.
And momma wants 2 raised beds
And a spot cleared for thornless blackberries.

Last edited:

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I need ro load some mags and cleean some guns tomorrow.
I am getting used to ARs, but I think I will stick to the Galil pistol gor the trips to Lowes.
Looks like I am working from home for the next 2 weeks. Which means doing spreadsheets, while putting 2 bathroom fans in, running ducts, wiring, building soffits, punching holes in a brick wall, sheetrocking and painting.
And momma wants 2 raised beds
And a spot cleared for thornless blackberries.
If you have goats they will mow down blackberries in a second

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
@Fast306stang just got to the party. Was taking off shitty no-name scope mount and putting Vortex one on FAL. Looks like it's probably copper. No clue why some bubba did that but bubba does what bubba wants. Probably not a hard fix. Just knock the right one in and the old one out at the same time would be my guess.

Or sell to Rabbit, lol.

Pic of FAL with vortex mount to make him jelly pants.
View attachment 71714

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA