Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If it's metal it looks to be in the copper/brass/bronze family from the color. In other words----soft.

That's what I think. I just don't know why it was ever screwed around with.

Aggravating. This is what happens when I agree to a deal without good pics. Was helping a friend's brother out of a tight spot.

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Dude I’ve read so much about pet raccoons . Talk about responsibility!

Dad went coon hunting and when he went to get his kill there were 2 babies with her, we took one and his buddy took one.
We had to bottle feed her and I guess that made her get very attached to us.
Suzy was great she lived in a large cage outside the house.
We would get her out every morning and she followed us everywhere just like a puppy.
Mom would get so pissed, we would let her in the house and she would get into every cabinet pull out every pot and pan look in them, run her paw around the bottom and then toss them on the floor and move onto the next one.
Dad gave her a sugar cube one day, she went to her water dish to wash it and it melted in the water, he gave her another one and she ate it immediately, she learned what she could and couldnt wash before she ate it.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Dad went coon hunting and when he went to get his kill there were 2 babies with her, we took one and his buddy took one.
We had to bottle feed her and I guess that made her get very attached to us.
Suzy was great she lived in a large cage outside the house.
We would get her out every morning and she followed us everywhere just like a puppy.
Mom would get so pissed, we would let her in the house and she would get into every cabinet pull out every pot and pan look in them, run her paw around the bottom and then toss them on the floor and move onto the next one.
Dad gave her a sugar cube one day, she went to her water dish to wash it and it melted in the water, he gave her another one and she ate it immediately, she learned what she could and couldnt wash before she ate it.
Dude that’s awesome! I’m jealous, my child hood was a fraud !

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
My great grandfather had pet coons ,squirrels, and a couple pet crows. One of the crows could talk a little bit. Pretty cool just thinking about him
My grandpa had a crow that could talk some, he said you could slit their tongues up the middle with a razor.
I have no idea if that is true or not but he could talk.....

have any of you guys had possum for dinner?
If not it is disgusting I swear it gets bigger and bigger as you chew on it like a hunk of fat.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Honestly does anyone know what happened to Dobbs? He is a great guy.
I was at both of his shops a few years ago.
I got a 22 can from him and it is a good can, best of all it was free, I won in on the ODT give away 4 or 5 years ago.

Same here I wish I knew what happened to him