• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
My grandpa had a crow that could talk some, he said you could slit their tongues up the middle with a razor.
I have no idea if that is true or not but he could talk.....

have any of you guys had possum for dinner?
If not it is disgusting I swear it gets bigger and bigger as you chew on it like a hunk of fat.
Ravens & crows are hella smart. Way smarter than dolphins that get all the press.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
My grandpa had a crow that could talk some, he said you could slit their tongues up the middle with a razor.
I have no idea if that is true or not but he could talk.....

have any of you guys had possum for dinner?
If not it is disgusting I swear it gets bigger and bigger as you chew on it like a hunk of fat.
No possum here. But I do remember he said he split his tongue

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
Dads best friend raised black bears his whole life.
He had them in his back yard in 2 cages and he had about 20 hunting dogs that he trained to bear hunt.
Every spring we would get to feed the cubs. Tom would bring the cubs in as soon as they were born and they were in diapers and bottle fed until they were big enough to put back in with momma.

Tom would take Sweet Pea a full grown black bear to our Dairy Queen in the summer time in his 1960 something Scout.
Sweet Pea would be in the front passenger seat and they would both get a vanilla cone and everyone there would come see them.
Dad and I would get to ride in the back seat with her up front some times.

One year when I was in boy scouts we were camping by a lake.
Dad and Tom came with Sweet Pea and parked a little ways from our camp.
We were on the beach screwing around when my dad just runs by us as fast as he can with Sweet Pea right behind him.
Everyone on the entire beach scattered, dad wasn't yelling or screaming or anything he was just running.
He finally turned and went in the water and Sweet Pea was all over him wrasslin around.
After messing around a while they came up on the beach and everyone got to per her and feed her Ice Pops they were one of her favorite treats.
This was my best camping trip ever.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Dads best friend raised black bears his whole life.
He had them in his back yard in 2 cages and he had about 20 hunting dogs that he trained to bear hunt.
Every spring we would get to feed the cubs. Tom would bring the cubs in as soon as they were born and they were in diapers and bottle fed until they were big enough to put back in with momma.

Tom would take Sweet Pea a full grown black bear to our Dairy Queen in the summer time in his 1960 something Scout.
Sweet Pea would be in the front passenger seat and they would both get a vanilla cone and everyone there would come see them.
Dad and I would get to ride in the back seat with her up front some times.

One year when I was in boy scouts we were camping by a lake.
Dad and Tom came with Sweet Pea and parked a little ways from our camp.
We were on the beach screwing around when my dad just runs by us as fast as he can with Sweet Pea right behind him.
Everyone on the entire beach scattered, dad wasn't yelling or screaming or anything he was just running.
He finally turned and went in the water and Sweet Pea was all over him wrasslin around.
After messing around a while they came up on the beach and everyone got to per her and feed her Ice Pops they were one of her favorite treats.
This was my best camping trip ever.
That’s a cool story I’m guessing things like that don’t happen much anymore

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
@Fast306stang just got to the party. Was taking off shitty no-name scope mount and putting Vortex one on FAL. Looks like it's probably copper. No clue why some bubba did that but bubba does what bubba wants. Probably not a hard fix. Just knock the right one in and the old one out at the same time would be my guess.

Or sell to Rabbit, lol.

Pic of FAL with vortex mount to make him jelly pants.
20200313_225707.jpg

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
@Fast306stang just got to the party. Was taking off shitty no-name scope mount and putting Vortex one on FAL. Looks like it's probably copper. No clue why some bubba did that but bubba does what bubba wants. Probably not a hard fix. Just knock the right one in and the old one out at the same time would be my guess.

Or sell to Rabbit, lol.

Pic of FAL with vortex mount to make him jelly pants.
View attachment 71714
Nice deer rifle