Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I'm poised

It’s may be a great time to max out a 2019 Traditional/Roth IRA and go on and do a 2020 as well. Based on the stagnated growth rates of the virus in China over the past month, ie:4,000 new cases only, I hope this will only be an artificial market drop and will pick back up as China cranks back up.
Also, EXCELLENT time to refinance a home! Rates on 15 yr: down to 2.875 and 30 year to 3.375 (or very close)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
It’s may be a great time to max out a 2019 Traditional/Roth IRA and go on and do a 2020 as well. Based on the stagnated growth rates of the virus in China over the past month, ie:4,000 new cases only, I hope this will only be an artificial market drop and will pick back up as China cranks back up.
Also, EXCELLENT time to refinance a home! Rates on 15 yr: down to 2.875 and 30 year to 3.375 (or very close)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't done an IRA in years. I might look into doing a traditional one since I'm about break even on Federal taxes right now. I'd honestly prefer for housing prices to go way down since they're all way too $$$ right now IMO.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Guys trump is infected with corona virus which is actually a chinese/draco/reptilian bio weapon that allows them to control your mind on a molecular level anyway hes going to declare Marshall law and make everyone stay in there home so the insectoids can leave the inner earth bases and take over the planet without a fight and bring all the gold they've been mining to the anunaki but the dracos are going to try and steal it so the we gotta be ready and meditate t activate our 5th dimensional vibration chakras to fight them on the astral plane no joke this is inside info Q

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
I have this puppy. Random privets bushes and pine among the blackberrirs.

I've got a DR as well, it's pretty bad ass. Was helping my brother in law clean up his uncle estate in Greenville after he passed last year and in his garage he had a basically brand new DR sitting there. It is probably 8 years old but looks like it was never used. He said give me $150 and it yours. Couldn't load that thing in my truck fast enough!
Cleaned the carb, threw a new battery in and it was off and running.