Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Manufactured scarcity. There were thousands imported. If they only release a couple hundred a year they artificially inflate the value.
I'm a young buck but I remember when PSL's were like 600 bucks. Thats about what I deem they are worth 600-1000

I guess if some idiots are willing to spend 3k on one otherwise they would be cheaper

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'm broke and always looking out for others
I got you too. Real talk though we all gotta realize that’s the beauty of what we have here. We’re gonna band together if we need to. We’re gonna help eachother if we need to. We’re a tight group of guys who know each others family, know each other’s situations. We gotta stay united against all these solo-dolo would be weekend warriors.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I've got a DR as well, it's pretty bad ass. Was helping my brother in law clean up his uncle estate in Greenville after he passed last year and in his garage he had a basically brand new DR sitting there. It is probably 8 years old but looks like it was never used. He said give me $150 and it yours. Couldn't load that thing in my truck fast enough!
Cleaned the carb, threw a new battery in and it was off and running.

I paid 10 times of what you did, and it was on sale!!! You stole it.