Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
You can get mags for $20-$25 if you're patient enough. I've gotten Israeli mags from Sarco before and other places.
And at one time FAL metric mags were $1 a piece, even cheaper than AK mags. How have the times changed!
I also rememeber Imbel ads in Shotgun News. That's why I bought the mags in the first place. Was gonna built up a kit on Imbel receiver. Then bought a Vepr instead... And went down the x39 rabbbit hole.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
And at one time FAL metric mags were $1 a piece, even cheaper than AK mags. How have the times changed!
I also rememeber Imbel ads in Shotgun News. That's why I bought the mags in the first place. Was gonna built up a kit on Imbel receiver. Then bought a Vepr instead... And went down the x39 rabbbit hole.
Vepr > FAL :p

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

You went down WHAT hole?

That's sodomy and illegal in Georgia.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
If the Vepr was as accurate as the FAL you wouldn't need to carry all that extra ammo and mags.

One shot one kill. Not one mag one kill.
My 20" RobinsonArms Vepr will do 1.5" 3 shot groups at 100 meters with 2 types of ammo. I have not shot it for accuracy past that. Shot metal plates at 300 meters, but, even with a 4x scope they were tinyyyyy. And holdover was crazy.
I am sure there are more accurate rifles, but they would be more accurate than the shooter.

Last edited: