• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Somehow my mom and I got on wills and stuff and I found myself telling her I don’t want to talk about it. I don’t like to think about it but one day I guess......

It’s a tough conversation to have, but it is a necessary conversation, otherwise you won’t truly know her wishes. Adulting really sucks.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Pre-arranged funerals are the BEST. When my folks passed it was one less thing to have to worry about. Best money you can spend on your children!

I want to be buried in the GA National Cemetery in Canton. My uncle was buried there (AF vet) and it is a beautiful place.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Pre-arranged funerals are the BEST. When my folks passed it was one less thing to have to worry about. Best money you can spend on your children!

I want to be buried in the GA National Cemetery in Canton. My uncle was buried there (AF vet) and it is a beautiful place.

I want to be cremated, put in a douche, and run through one more time.
Seriously though, the prepaid is the best thing you can do for your kids. I’d go the national cemetery route, but I feel my kids would prefer wife and I to be together, so cremation it is. We don’t care where they spread the asses.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I want to be cremated, put in a douche, and run through one more time.
Seriously though, the prepaid is the best thing you can do for your kids. I’d go the national cemetery route, but I feel my kids would prefer wife and I to be together, so cremation it is. We don’t care where they spread the asses.

I always joked to cremate my remains and load me up into some fireworks so I can go out with a bang...

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The TCP has or can have some cycling issues. It's well known on the net, my brother had one and he had some teething issues with it as well. Can't remember the fix. I can ask him.
Please do. I can get one for $100 but if it ain't reliable enough for carry it ain't worth 1 cent