• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I think I have a set of those stored away somewhere? I used to collect camo uniforms from other countries. I should really dig out the collection and sell them. I've got some cool stuff but they are just sitting around at this point.

If you have anything in XL I am interested. I collect camo from other countries (and older US stuff).... it's my jam.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
If you have anything in XL I am interested. I collect camo from other countries (and older US stuff).... it's my jam.
You haven’t looked into my duffle bag of deployment camp in a while.

chocolate chips Iraqi Issue
Romanian shit out the wazoo
UK shit

and a Buncha combinations I got to wear while in service.
BDU, DCU, ACU, OCP,

got ATACS got some other garbage too

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
You haven’t looked into my duffle bag of deployment camp in a while.

chocolate chips Iraqi Issue
Romanian shit out the wazoo
UK shit

and a Buncha combinations I got to wear while in service.
BDU, DCU, ACU, OCP,

got ATACS got some other garbage too
Love them chocolate chips
shit I love the DPM shit too
Russian stuff

Ripstop, cotton, all the stuff

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
well boss just came by and had a talk and its official that they are sending my ass to the UK this quarter for a couple weeks for training on a new instrument. Looks like its time for me to go remind them how we kicked their ass in the dust up of 76

And remind them that if it wasn’t for us, they would be speaking German.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Went to more than one call with the units frozen up and the filters had collapsed into the return. Man, I went to a call where they had 3 indoor dogs and there was no filter in the return. The return was in the wall where the dogs brushed up against the grill all the time. They said they were never told it needed a filter. WTF. It was a package unit, the coil literally had a fur rug on it. Peeled up one corner and it came off in one piece. Looked like a welcome mat lol.

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Love them chocolate chips
shit I love the DPM shit too
Russian stuff

Ripstop, cotton, all the stuff

Some of my favorites in my collection are Norwegian, Danish, and Swedish sets. Even have some gortex items from those places and some packs and pouches etc. Used to spend a lot of time in Europe years ago and got to work with some of our NATO allies on occasion so was able to collect some stuff from them which was kind of cool. Other stuff I just bought surplus. Most of my stuff is going to be in the medium size range.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
About to get a money order to pay rent, and I have $890 cash on me. Drunk lady (can smell it) comes up and hugs me and tries to grab the money saying give me all of it I’m poor. I push her off, she tries again, trying to grab my money. I push her off again, she stumbles, off duty PD I work with comes in.

wtf???