Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
And remind them that if it wasn’t for us, they would be speaking German.
I once read about ground control at Frankfurt airport giving taxi instructions to a Lufthansa flight and the crew kept responding in German. When GC admonished them and reminded them the ICAO standard was English, the Lufthansa pilot replied...."I'm a German Pilot, Commanding a German Airplane, at a German Airport. Why Must I Speak English!"...To which a British Airways pilot promptly keyed the mic and responded "BECAUSE YOU LOST THE BLOODY WAR!" :laugh2:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I changed nothing on my taxes and this year I get nothing back. Seriously I owe state and fed. Wtf. Oh well. I never get excited for “tax season” so I’m never upset. Well this year I am since I have to pay like $200

$200. I’d love to pay only 200. I paid over 5 grand Last year. On top of the grand I already pay twice a month. I feel like I’m doing more than “my fair fucking share”.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I always itemize. 3 kids (4 last year), mortgage, charitable. Wife worked for 6 months last year, so we will see what happens with that.

I always itemized too, but the changes that took effect last go round screwed me. I had to take the standard deduction for the first time in 20 years. (All my kids are grown)