• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
So, on the conversation of home defense rounds.

Discussion topic.

Within my house, I'm never a reach away from a firearm. Some in plain sight, some not.

Loaded firearms around the house. Quick access for home owner wherever I am, or giving a burgler a weapon if they get in the house ?

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I gotta admit.... I am super thrilled about PSA doing a spiker underfolder. Even more excited they are planning to do a Dragunov in 6.5 creedmore.
JAKL, dagger, spiker, Dragunov, 103, mp5. So many things!
The big question with PSA is how long before any of these are actually available.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So, on the conversation of home defense rounds.

Discussion topic.

Within my house, I'm never a reach away from a firearm. Some in plain sight, some not.

Loaded firearms around the house. Quick access for home owner wherever I am, or giving a burgler a weapon if they get in the house ?
I wouldnt keep them in plain sight...but otherwise at least a gun in every room

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
My friend told me he don’t think I should use x39 as a home defense round. He had a valid point that wouldn’t be my go to but want to know others view on this?
I keep 7.62x39 SP in a Galil for HD. I tested the ammo. It expands reliably.
For bump in the night (I live in the country, with possums, coyotes, racoons), a 22 with a Surefire weapon light is my go to. If I suspect anything biggr, I take one of the 9x19 EDC along.

When I had ducks I was out at night at least once a week. Critters mostly stay away now.