Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I need good night vision set up, eventually. I thing I would like headgear, vs IR scopes. It would give me some flexibility.

The thing I like about nods instead of a weapon mounted NV setup is I can identify what I'm trying to see before I point a loaded gun at it. Same reason why my poor non-PVS-14 having ass carries a handheld flashlight instead of relying strictly on a WML.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Some situations a weapon mounted device can be beneficial. Designated marksmen or snipers etc. they’re sitting on their guns anyways and it’s a better sight picture.

face noodlez let you move and observe but are difficult to get a cheek weld with and use with NV compatible dots so we use laser designators.

downfall to that is weight goes back up on rifle and cost for designator and no matter what you’re always a better shot looking through an optic as opposed to aiming with a laser.

face noodlez for the win so you can boot scoot

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

Much much better gun here. But mo monies.

Start doing drag shows

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
So, on the conversation of home defense rounds.

Discussion topic.

Within my house, I'm never a reach away from a firearm. Some in plain sight, some not.

Loaded firearms around the house. Quick access for home owner wherever I am, or giving a burgler a weapon if they get in the house ?

Probably the latter honestly