• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
So, on the conversation of home defense rounds.

Discussion topic.

Within my house, I'm never a reach away from a firearm. Some in plain sight, some not.

Loaded firearms around the house. Quick access for home owner wherever I am, or giving a burgler a weapon if they get in the house ?

Yes
Quick access for both you and the crook. Promoting a good old fashioned shoot out. I like it.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
These little walmart clearance bb pistols are pretty awesome. Slide moves like a real pistol and locks open when empty. We've been using it as a way to teach the kids about gun safety.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I sleep with a pistol under my pillow, that's it, don't think I'll ever stage, I'll fuckin stab you in the neck with a pen if i got too

I used to have pistols all over the house. Then two more granddaughters happened, so I’m pack to keeping one on me and the others out of reach. (For now. I’ll have to go back to everything locked up when they get bigger/more curious)

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Best home defense? That's a can of worms but 12ga 00 buck would be my #1 choice.
I’m going with Aguila short shell slugs and buck shot alternating in my Rem 870. Got 12 of them in there, and that should be sufficient to put a bad guy or four down.
Backup is the Wife in a static position with SKS, hopefully they don’t get that far for more than 1 reason.