Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
EXACTLY.

Only problem is that if you’re talking Terminal Ballistics you have to put that math into the relation of the target.
The biggest failure of 10mm in defense scenarios is over penetration, dumping much of that impressive energy beyond the target. A lighter bullet would help that. Anyone make a 160-185? Push the piss out of it and reach nearly 1200 FPS and you’ve got a helluva round.

Better than that...

https://www.underwoodammo.com/colle...-jacketed-hollow-point?variant=18785724923961

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Yes. Did you see the Nork pics I posted? Whatcha think they're worth?

Most North Korean mags have crappy star stamps. As with any "collector" magazine, condition is important. I do not feel real condident stating a price as I have not seen many for sale lately. Having said that, I would guess around $40. The nicer Star stamped ones were selling under and over $100 a few years ago.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I think Stegmeister won SET for the day. Maybe even the weekend. Life's short, don't take it TOO seriously. And try to have fun. Mission accomplished!

@Shemp - If I were to buy a 10mm right now it would be this. They are made by the master gunsmiths at Rock Island. Fondled one two years ago at NRA convention and have been wanting one ever since.

16 round capacity, long slide, 1911 in 10mm. I'd probably buy one if they made one without a rail and the front slide serrations. Hate rails on 1911's. But for home defense would be great to mount a light.

BigRock_LeftAngled_2.jpg

Not as well known as a TRP but I'd love to see a head to head comparison.

Shift dammit, shift!!! 7.4MPG UUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHHH

I was thinking the tach was a little high myself...