• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Yeah I’m interested in it for sure. It’s always gonna be expensive because everyone sources their brace new directly from FN. it’s got some kind of factory coating and they won’t warranty anything fired through their shit other than FN brass.

The little note you get inside your Five Seven has American Eagle and the Fiocchi loaded SS197SR as acceptable factory ammo because they use the supplied brass. Bet Speer is too
I bet underwood won't come out with one then because of that, maybe that's why their ain't much ammo options. I never knew that

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
We gotta link up soon man. Missed ya at the Hi Caliber meet up last weekend. Maybe try to see if @Grunk wants to go shooting at his property or something.
I gotta get that ammo from you too, so keep me in the loop if y’all go - maybe I can shake loose and join you!

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
cool factor isn’t even a thing. ballistically speaking. Most good .45 loads run about 800fps and 355 ft/lbs of energy. 10 mm Is normally 1000fps and around 500ft/lbs of energy.
furthermore the 10mm is available in a 200gr pill.
And finally you get a lot more capacity w 10mm.

the hotter loads can be the equivalent to a 41mag where .45 cant even get close.
EXACTLY.

Only problem is that if you’re talking Terminal Ballistics you have to put that math into the relation of the target.
The biggest failure of 10mm in defense scenarios is over penetration, dumping much of that impressive energy beyond the target. A lighter bullet would help that. Anyone make a 160-185? Push the piss out of it and reach nearly 1200 FPS and you’ve got a helluva round.