Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Most North Korean mags have crappy star stamps. As with any "collector" magazine, condition is important. I do not feel real condident stating a price as I have not seen many for sale lately. Having said that, I would guess around $40. The nicer Star stamped ones were selling under and over $100 a few years ago.

I appreciate the info. Like you I figured condition is important, but I think these are also a little more rare? I dont think a bunch of Nork mags made into the US? I'll see what I get. I have a handful coming. Might keep a few and sell a few or I may sell the whole lot. I'd like some more bakes and I need some more AR stuff :eek:

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I appreciate the info. Like you I figured condition is important, but I think these are also a little more rare? I dont think a bunch of Nork mags made into the US? I'll see what I get. I have a handful coming. Might keep a few and sell a few or I may sell the whole lot. I'd like some more bakes and I need some more AR stuff :eek:

When you get them in call me. I will probably get one if you would sell me one. I am missing one in my collection, so a non mint one will be O.K. I started collecting AR mags. Yea I know. Shoot me! Well it is fun cause of the history and stuff.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I think Stegmeister won SET for the day. Maybe even the weekend. Life's short, don't take it TOO seriously. And try to have fun. Mission accomplished!

@Shemp - If I were to buy a 10mm right now it would be this. They are made by the master gunsmiths at Rock Island. Fondled one two years ago at NRA convention and have been wanting one ever since.

16 round capacity, long slide, 1911 in 10mm. I'd probably buy one if they made one without a rail and the front slide serrations. Hate rails on 1911's. But for home defense would be great to mount a light.

BigRock_LeftAngled_2.jpg

Not as well known as a TRP but I'd love to see a head to head comparison.

I was thinking the tach was a little high myself...

still pulling and two gears left

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
When you get them in call me. I will probably get one if you would sell me one. I am missing one in my collection, so a non mint one will be O.K. I started collecting AR mags. Yea I know. Shoot me! Well it is fun cause of the history and stuff.

For sure. I only wanted a couple but I got the price break by buying the lot. I looked for your number earlier, I dont have it anymore. Shoot me a text if you have mine or pm me. I'll let you take first pick.

I need to hit you up the next time I go to Centerville to visit my mom.

Yes!!! They're about 5 minutes from my house. Looking forward to it!

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
You have just gained SO MUCH more respect from me! :becky:

What kind of vehicle?

E92 328i.

it’s actually for sale on here

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I might be in for a Nork mag and a Frog sticker!!!!!!