Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Exactly. It’s not my fault as a seller. If anything the buyer needs to know his laws.

always funny in the files that people won’tpost I’ll take it, but PM instead and they live in Cali lol

It sucks for them that they have to duck the laws like that and can’t post anything online about where they live and what they receive. But that’s their choice they can smoke all the grass they want to and not have charcoal fired grills anymore

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
It kills me When folks won’t sell to those behind enemy lines. The seller has nothing to worry about. It’s an argument that I will no longer get into. It’s another reason that us gun guys will never be together in one mindset

Yeah, when I was in Colorado I had a hard time getting certain mags. I could get run of the mil stuff straight from the FFL guy I used, he didn't give a crap but the oddball surplus stuff was more difficult to source. Pissed my off because Apex and Arms of America were literally right down the road from me but I couldn't buy mags from them. :mad: Usually I would order online, ship them to my dad or sister in free territory then have them ship them out to me. Some companies would even deny that because my credit card billing address was Colorado even though the mags were going to a free state.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I had to work in a $7M house where we delivered all the appliances, a week later the guy calls (he's a house husband, the wife works) and he wants us to install an anti-tip device in his CASED-IN SubZero refrigerator. The anti-tip device is basically a block of wood, wedged between the cabinet and the top of the refrigerator. Made us take our shoes off and everything.

Well the fridge was full of food. So it was even heavier, he made us put down cardboard for the casters. So we do that, roll the fridge out, install the wedge, roll the fridge back into place...pick the cardboard up and the casters had left impressions in the floor from the corrugations. He was still having a duck when we left.

i fucking hated working for those kind people when i was in lake management. I had one guy call me freaking out to come fix his pond in some millionaire neighborhood in atlanta, dude was a total ass, didnt even want me walking thought the house. At the end of the job i went to shake his hand and he put his up because he didnt want to get dirty. Instantly went out to the truck and put his ass on my "never again" list. got a call from him a couple months later freaking out about something else and told him to find someone else willing to put up with his childish ass, i think he had a heart attack at that point.