Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
They’ve started linking accounts. Doing their “detective” work and shutting down accounts and holding peoples money.
You could never have entered in any comments but if you have done business with some one who has their account locked you maybe next.
Damn. Maybe I need to get a fresh PayPal now. Over 100 gun transactions and shit. Or some other form of payment.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Damn. Maybe I need to get a fresh PayPal now. Over 100 gun transactions and shit. Or some other form of payment.

Google wallet ftw.
I think it’s random Luck more than anything.
I transferred $4k last year thru friends and family. I know the hammer is coming. Good thing I don’t deal with you two knuckleheads lol
Wait I have

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Google wallet ftw.
I think it’s random Luck more than anything.
I transferred $4k last year thru friends and family. I know the hammer is coming. Good thing I don’t deal with you two knuckleheads lol
Wait I have

im always wondering if im gonna get the ban as well. my only saving grace is i part out alot of miatas and similar so im constantly shipping actual car parts too which i how i try to explain all of my transactions

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I actually have two or three guys that pay me to middleman them magazines. Whatever is to stick it to the man, I’ll do
Fuck yeah.

when Cali lifted that magazine ban for 6 days, I sold probably close to 100 mags on the files, and I was ONLY selling to California residents trying to get them shit in 6 days.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
It kills me When folks won’t sell to those behind enemy lines. The seller has nothing to worry about. It’s an argument that I will no longer get into. It’s another reason that us gun guys will never be together in one mindset
Exactly. It’s not my fault as a seller. If anything the buyer needs to know his laws.

always funny in the files that people won’tpost I’ll take it, but PM instead and they live in Cali lol

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

I had to work in a $7M house where we delivered all the appliances, a week later the guy calls (he's a house husband, the wife works) and he wants us to install an anti-tip device in his CASED-IN SubZero refrigerator. The anti-tip device is basically a block of wood, wedged between the cabinet and the top of the refrigerator. Made us take our shoes off and everything.

Well the fridge was full of food. So it was even heavier, he made us put down cardboard for the casters. So we do that, roll the fridge out, install the wedge, roll the fridge back into place...pick the cardboard up and the casters had left impressions in the floor from the corrugations. He was still having a duck when we left.