Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Octopus of death, high on cocaine
Seems legit

The pup pooped ? Good

PayPal, and Venmo have always been anti 2A. Now cash app and other have changed their TOS and are cracking down on us. Google pay transfers right into your account so they never hold your money.
As usual ymmv

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Nah I don’t ever say shit to anyone like that. Oh well, jokes on PayPal, all my money is in the wall hoes. Dick so big
Maybe they see your profile picture and don’t like it? I have no idea, since you don’t type comments.

someone on the files bought $235 worth of mags from me and comments BAKES. Like wtf man lol. I instantly transfer my money from PP as soon as I get it for that reason alone.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
They didn’t get me. Have you made any PayPal transactions or recieved any with comments that hint at guns?

They’ve started linking accounts. Doing their “detective” work and shutting down accounts and holding peoples money.
You could never have entered in any comments but if you have done business with some one who has their account locked you maybe next.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code
Maybe they see your profile picture and don’t like it? I have no idea, since you don’t type comments.

someone on the files bought $235 worth of mags from me and comments BAKES. Like wtf man lol. I instantly transfer my money from PP as soon as I get it for that reason alone.

Thanks an easy one to fight
Tell you sold em bake goods or a recipe book