• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Don't plan on that. Geissele has actually taken down any pictures of the colored anodizing from the website and Bill is talking about switching to cerakote :wacko:
I like the mismatched look. What's crazy is if it werent geissele people would probably pay extra for that look....and do.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I like the mismatched look. What's crazy is if it werent geissele people would probably pay extra for that look....and do.

Yeah, I think everyone is fine with a slight variation, which is what most think is normal. There was one picture where the lower was essentially black. One of us has received their ODG. I saw a picture, and while there was variation it looked good and he was happy. I hope for the same!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Mix one gram of soda every seven grams of coke
An shake it up until it bubble up an get harder
Then sit the tube in some ready made cold water
Twist the bitch like a knot while it's still hot
And watch that shit while it can rise to the fuckin top

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I think it’s funny how much tech and gear we have as civilians. When the Vietnamese booged they used sks/aks and glorified rat holes.

Well, that’s funny and all, but they took massive casualties in and out of the fight. Also, the grunts they were facing didn’t have anywhere near the tech that’s available now either.