Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Y’all forget tho I’m 1099 so no withholding AND I fucked the IRS over for like 5 years straight just to try and look like lower middle class. Now I pay my taxes late and in a payment plan, responsibilities amirite?

I really do live minimal though. Like I don’t buy household goods I just go without, and I find entertainment in sitting still and fondling guns for hours on end, no cost. I eat 1 meal a day and I literally own 2 pairs of shoes and will wear them till the toes blow out. i don’t own a tie, I don’t own a suit. 1 haircut a year. My glasses are broken and my contact prescription is outdated. I have 1/8 tank of gas in my car. I don’t even charge my phone often.

if it ain’t a chopper, I ain’t interested
Sounds like me holy fuck. Except I eat 2 times. Are tou me in 10 years?? DO I GET A P90 IN TEN YEARS!?!!!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Y’all forget tho I’m 1099 so no withholding AND I fucked the IRS over for like 5 years straight just to try and look like lower middle class. Now I pay my taxes late and in a payment plan, responsibilities amirite?

I really do live minimal though. Like I don’t buy household goods I just go without, and I find entertainment in sitting still and fondling guns for hours on end, no cost. I eat 1 meal a day and I literally own 2 pairs of shoes and will wear them till the toes blow out. i don’t own a tie, I don’t own a suit. 1 haircut a year. My glasses are broken and my contact prescription is outdated. I have 1/8 tank of gas in my car. I don’t even charge my phone often.

That was an awful long post to basically just say "I have my priorities straight."

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes

Quarter tank of gas in your new E-class

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
He just turned 40 and said he only makes like $44k with Dekalb and he's on special teams. Firefighting definitely isn't for the money. He makes bank on his side gig though.
Yeah if you look damn near anywhere, it doesn’t pay. To me, NY and Seattle make a lot, but it’s really not once you factor in cost of living