• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Sounds like me holy fuck. Except I eat 2 times. Are tou me in 10 years?? DO I GET A P90 IN TEN YEARS!?!!!
Bro your life is gonna be awesome. You’re gonna have all the shit you ever wanted and everyday is gonna be like Friday forever and the dudes in the monkey suits are secretly going to become jealous and despise your absolute lack of responsibility or everyday stress.

One day someone is going to come and try to rob and or kill you because they’re gonna hate the fact that you ball outrageous and are cashing in all your liberty tokens at once. That someone is called the man.

worry not! You were the wise one! Instead of a closet full of cuff links and fancy catshit cigars you’ll be able to put on the last suit you’ll ever wear, and it’ll be level 4+ and you will look BAD.ASS.

then you’ll probably get to meet Jesus for reals.

win win win win

I should write self-help books

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Bro your life is gonna be awesome. You’re gonna have all the shit you ever wanted and everyday is gonna be like Friday forever and the dudes in the monkey suits are secretly going to become jealous and despise your absolute lack of responsibility or everyday stress.

One day someone is going to come and try to rob and or kill you because they’re gonna hate the fact that you ball outrageous and are cashing in all your liberty tokens at once. That someone is called the man.

worry not! You were the wise one! Instead of a closet full of cuff links and fancy catshit cigars you’ll be able to put on the last suit you’ll ever wear, and it’ll be level 4+ and you will look BAD.ASS.

win win win win

Fuck you I at least get dogshit cigars

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

win win win win

This mans a poet and I didn’t even know it

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
i fucking hated working for those kind people when i was in lake management. I had one guy call me freaking out to come fix his pond in some millionaire neighborhood in atlanta, dude was a total ass, didnt even want me walking thought the house. At the end of the job i went to shake his hand and he put his up because he didnt want to get dirty. Instantly went out to the truck and put his ass on my "never again" list. got a call from him a couple months later freaking out about something else and told him to find someone else willing to put up with his childish ass, i think he had a heart attack at that point.

Some of those ppl are so out of touch with reality I don't think some of them are capable of wiping their own ass.

Had another delivery where we had to bring the SubZero all the way through the house to get to the kitchen, and they had all these end tables and coffee tables everywhere, they had just moved in so I guess that was the easiest stuff for them to setup. Well they all had these expensive ass vases on them. So instead of moving them, it was like an obstacle course for us to maneuver around them. I was just waiting for them to have a heart attack.

My partner was PISSED OFF by the time we got to the kitchen bc they were constantly nagging, "Oh, be careful, look out!!! Oh watch out for that!!!" etc. Instead of waiting for me to help him let the refrigerator down easily, he just let it hit the floor. I thought that guy was gonna have a conniption fit, "OH MY GOD, I HOPE YOU DIDN'T CRACK MY IMPORTED ITALIAN TILE!!!"

Honestly...I WAS shocked it didn't break any lol.

I would LOVE to have the money those ppl have. But NOT if it's gonna turn me into one of them. No way. Those ppl live in an entirely different universe.