Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I will use till it breaks. Then will melt it into dildo and send to Wayne Lappeire

giphy.gif

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Do not say anything. Just listen. Occasional Hmm, Okay is all that's needed. People in his position need to talk, but do not want to bother others. I did a lot of talking in a shower.
Check for Griefshare groups in your area's churches for him and the other friend. It helps. Most hospitals have Hospice and free group therapy. It helps too. Soaring Spirits is another great organization. I was active in Atlanta chapter for a while.
Nothing cures the loss. I am home with 2 sick kids. Went to get apple sauce for them this morning. Found jams and spaggeti sauce Shelly made in 2014 and 2015 (I thought we had eaten them all) and started crying, and it has been 3.5 years for me. It sucks and we just have to trust God that He knows what he is doing.
Eventually, you learn to live with a loss, and grief bursts become shorter and do not dominate your life. If you choose to work thru the grief. Some people do not.

Feel free to pass your coworkers my cell #.
PS do not say that you know how it feels because you lost your dog or a cat. It is not the same. Trust me. And it hurts to have your wife equated with a dog. Some teeth were almost at that one.

Thanks Jeddak. I hesitate sometimes to bring thing up like this bc I don't want bring up bad memories for you. Sometimes I need to speak out loud, not venting, just looking for clarity.

I absolutely agree with your PS. I'm sure they meant well but I know that's pretty insensitive to say...

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I was looking for mags to take to the range, and could not find my range mags. Forgot that they were loaded in my Hungarian pouch for backyard fun. Grabbed WBP, Korean 20 and the worst looking bakelite I had. Ended up usiing Koren and WBP almost exclusevly.
You need a bigger selection of range mags :cool:

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Thanks Jeddak. I hesitate sometimes to bring thing up like this bc I don't want bring up bad memories for you. Sometimes I need to speak out loud, not venting, just looking for clarity.

I absolutely agree with your PS. I'm sure they meant well but I know that's pretty insensitive to say...
Never hesitate to bring it up. God put people with different experiences in this group so we could help each other.:pray2:

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

Nothing anyone says will make it better.

I'm a dad. I would not have my child suffer such pain, especially if he had asked me for assistance over and over.

If God is my father, why would He allow such a thing? Either chose not to, or couldn't.

Who the hell said you ain't "supposed to question such things"?