Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Assuming that new member on the files ships the a2 stock first and then let me pay like he said he would, I will be in this dissipator cheap!

- free lower from co worker for working a half shift
- CAR stock on it temporarily that I got
- gun skin for lower and mag $15
- $190 upper
- will have to buy a BCG ~65-$70
- $40 for the a2 stock if he goes through with that deal.

total = $311

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I'm frustrated today fellas. I know some of you understand this too well but I still want to question why bad things happen to good people. I'll take some prayers for those of you who believe...not for me but for my friends. A good friend/coworker lost his wife yesterday to lung cancer. I haven't worked near his area for a long while so I only see him occasionally, so one of my other friends/coworkers who told me about it, his wife is terminal cancer also. So I know it wasn't easy for him to tell me. I can see it in his eyes even though he was holding it together.

I don't understand it. I'd like to think my God wouldn't allow this to happen but I also know I'm wrong to question it.
Geez brother, that’s a heavy burden to bear. First off I’m sorry your friend and all concerned are having to go through this.
In regards to your question, it’s a difficult question and needs a delicate answer. The best I can offer biblically speaking is Gods sovereignty, first of all people tend to think that God “owes” people, especially believers. God allows the rain to fall on the just and unjust the same. The difference for believers isn’t in the outcome of a situation but rather the response, as Paul put it “to live is Christ to die is gain” so even to death we should strive to have an eternal outlook and response rather than a temporal one. We ALL have some sort of trials in this life and unfortunately for some the trial is terminal and comes too soon. I would mainly encourage you to approach God in boldness with your frustration. I’m pretty sure he can handle it.

blessings

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Regardless of how we act seeing someone that we like or Might respect have that much pain is hard for most people (even if they never show it).
Will send Prayers for your friends and you too.
Thanks man. It's a helpless feeling. I'm sure he knows I'd give the shirt off my back but really what can you say or do that would truly help? Nothing, all you can do is hope time goes by faster for them somehow. It's selfish of me to feel this way but I dread the next time I see him bc I have no idea what to even say, ya know?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The only ones I'm aware of aren't cheap, either bakes or surplus steels.

I'm sure someone will chime in if there's any good alternatives...

Oh I forgot about the slabside poly Bulgarians at gunmagwarehouse. They're under $20 and I think some have steel lugs? Am I right @Jeddak?

Jack506

Woodsman
Oct 14, 2019
Toccoa
I'm frustrated today fellas. I know some of you understand this too well but I still want to question why bad things happen to good people. I'll take some prayers for those of you who believe...not for me but for my friends. A good friend/coworker lost his wife yesterday to lung cancer. I haven't worked near his area for a long while so I only see him occasionally, so one of my other friends/coworkers who told me about it, his wife is terminal cancer also. So I know it wasn't easy for him to tell me. I can see it in his eyes even though he was holding it together.

I don't understand it. I'd like to think my God wouldn't allow this to happen but I also know I'm wrong to question it.

Psalms 119:67-68 (ESV) 67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep your word. 68 You are good and do good; teach me your

Psalms 119:71 (ESV) It is good for me that I was afflicted, that I might learn your statutes.

Psalms 119:75-76 (ESV) 75 I know, O LORD, that your rules are righteous, and that in faithfulness you have afflicted me. 76 Let your steadfast love comfort me according to your promise to your servant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Thanks man. It's a helpless feeling. I'm sure he knows I'd give the shirt off my back but really what can you say or do that would truly help? Nothing, all you can do is hope time goes by faster for them somehow. It's selfish of me to feel this way but I dread the next time I see him bc I have no idea what to even say, ya know?

When I went through something similar I really just needed someone to listen to me so I could work through the pain (Prayers work).
As stated above we all have trials that we endure some worse than others but we must keep the faith that The almighty has bigger plans for us that he sees fit to give these trials too.
So with that said just ask how he is doing and let him talk and just listen (even if you have not had this happen to you), sometimes all people need is an Ear and not nessaserly a sympathetic one.
So stay strong my Friend and know people are Praying.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
My logical side says exactly this.
My faith says that's not the case and what you posted is truth.
You understand my struggle. I appreciate your post! I just absolutely hate it for my friends.
About three years ago, one of my best friends shot himself after a long bout trying to save his marriage (his wife was very unfaithful) I was the last person to see him in person, he seemed fine, and was optimistic about the future in spite of his circumstances. I’ve been asking myself for years if I could’ve done something to help, we were messing w the gun he used hours before, I could’ve taken it. I could’ve hugged him, but how would I know? I sat beside his hospital bed while he was on life support completely brain dead. I prayed over him and am still friends w his mom and stepdad. That moment made me rethink how I was living and my own witness to others.
The point here is live the best you can according to Gods word and the people who respond will be eternally blessed.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I am staying home with sick kids tomorrow. I will pull my Bulgarian mags and look for ((E)). I know I had several. Will double check if they are all 3rd grn, or some are 2bnd gen.

And some of you had said I was obssessed with my mags! It helps to be organized! Look what I found in my first Bulgy/mixed bin
20200127_102101.jpg

I had 5 of Gen 3 mags. 4 were marked ((E)) and 1 was ((25)). Pics in the next post. Btw, E and 25 are the same factory, Opto-Elektron, IIRC (@slapshut check me, please). For a short time they were named after Friederich Engels, a pal of Karl Marx, that's when ((E)) was used. I believe they became ISD.
Anyhow, I do have a SECOND generation Bulgarian mag with an ((E)).

20200127_103028.jpg 20200127_103018.jpg

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I always forget what to call the Magpul AK mags--The ones without reinforcements are MOE and the reinforced ones are GEN M3. I don't think there is a GEN 2.

Correct. I still call the red follower mags gen 2 lol