Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I don't have it anymore. But I'm sure it held 40 rounds, I had to put it together when I received it and there was a normal spring/follower/keeper/floorplate with it. That sticker is interesting. Any idea why they would mark it as such? Has to be for export to other countries but we're the only ones with mag limitations?
I think Russia has a limit of 10 rds.

Jack506

Woodsman
Oct 14, 2019
Toccoa
So far the only exit light on the correct circuit!!
115725ffe6e50b1069f493841a32a0df.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm frustrated today fellas. I know some of you understand this too well but I still want to question why bad things happen to good people. I'll take some prayers for those of you who believe...not for me but for my friends. A good friend/coworker lost his wife yesterday to lung cancer. I haven't worked near his area for a long while so I only see him occasionally, so one of my other friends/coworkers who told me about it, his wife is terminal cancer also. So I know it wasn't easy for him to tell me. I can see it in his eyes even though he was holding it together.

I don't understand it. I'd like to think my God wouldn't allow this to happen but I also know I'm wrong to question it.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I'm frustrated today fellas. I know some of you understand this too well but I still want to question why bad things happen to good people. I'll take some prayers for those of you who believe...not for me but for my friends. A good friend/coworker lost his wife yesterday to lung cancer. I haven't worked near his area for a long while so I only see him occasionally, so one of my other friends/coworkers who told me about it, his wife is terminal cancer also. So I know it wasn't easy for him to tell me. I can see it in his eyes even though he was holding it together.

I don't understand it. I'd like to think my God wouldn't allow this to happen but I also know I'm wrong to question it.

Regardless of how we act seeing someone that we like or Might respect have that much pain is hard for most people (even if they never show it).
Will send Prayers for your friends and you too.