Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Why can’t we as

Why can’t we as a country put a hit on their evil SOB “president”. Fix that place real quick
Being that I have family there, the harsh reality is they want that government. They may get to a breaking point eventually, but I am doubtful. There is a huge gap between the cities and the villages....and the cities are the only ones that care about the problems they are having. It's a weird dynamic there. They should be one of the richest countries in south america, but they chose the sweet promises of free shit. They got it too...my cousins have the latest phones and xboxes...but we send them food every month.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Being that I have family there, the harsh reality is they want that government. They may get to a breaking point eventually, but I am doubtful. There is a huge gap between the cities and the villages....and the cities are the only ones that care about the problems they are having. It's a weird dynamic there. They should be one of the richest countries in south america, but they chose the sweet promises of free shit. They got it too...my cousins have the latest phones and xboxes...but we send them food every month.
That sucks man, I’m sorry to hear it . I wish America would use its resources for stuff like that. People who really need it, sad part is we’re probably headed to the same fate