• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
My cousin is living in florida near my parents under political asylum. He used to work for the government and made some remarks about the problems they started having a few years ago and was put on a list.

They've had these problems for a long time. I dont want to go into detail, but my uncle was an officer in the Venezuelan navy and was found straight executed with two shots to the head in his room.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I owned both, when it comes down to it B&T is king

View attachment 62556 View attachment 62557

A couple months back, I saw one of these B&T things in a range out near Norcross. They wanted stupid money for it, over $1K and it was just this weird overly large FDE plastic pistol, not even with a brace on it.
I checked it out, and I couldn't figure out what the reason for it was. The trigger was horrible, the action was stiff and rough, and it was fugly as hell.
Reminded me of the old Wilkinson Linda, Claridge Hi-Tec, or the Intratec AD10, except those had a better feel to them, even though they were ridiculous too.
1578321643049.png 1578321690768.png

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
That sucks man, I’m sorry to hear it . I wish America would use its resources for stuff like that. People who really need it, sad part is we’re probably headed to the same fate
I do too...but man it would be at least as messy as the ME. Plus, we grow drugs down there so govt doesnt want to interrupt that sweet sweet intelligence funding

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Are we gonna crash the ODT10 meet and greet?

Crash it? I've got a booth and everything. Or a corner table. Or something. I reserved when the announcement was first made.

All are welcome to hang. I think you have to get tix through ODT though. I don't think it's a "public" kind of thing...so Joe off the street can't just walk up and get in. I could be wrong.

Oh, and I got 50 bucks towards @Leadhoof 's air fare so he can make it.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I do too...but man it would be at least as messy as the ME. Plus, we grow drugs down there so govt doesnt want to interrupt that sweet sweet intelligence funding
Yeah, I was about to say - Didn't we get ourselves into this mess in the ME by deposing the old Shah of Iran in favor of someone we thought would give us better access to the oil, and the people revolted against the puppet government and then began their hatred of the USA that has spread all over that region?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
How about running them surpressed?
Is Striborg locked breach or blow back?
Definitely easier to suppress the Mp5 seeing as it has threads or the Common HK 3 lug, the B&T TP-9 needs a proprietary B&T suppressor so I never even heard it canned up. That being said their TP-9 suppressor is incredible

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
Crash it? I've got a booth and everything. Or a corner table. Or something. I reserved when the announcement was first made.

All are welcome to hang. I think you have to get tix through ODT though. I don't think it's a "public" kind of thing...so Joe off the street can't just walk up and get in. I could be wrong.

Oh, and I got 50 bucks towards @Leadhoof 's air fare so he can make it.

I have a booth there, as well.