• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Wait.... whats this @cmshoot challenge?

Basically if you'll bring a Hi-Point carbine to one of his Carbine classes and use ONLY a non-customized Hi-Point, he'll give you the class for free - IF the Hi-Point survives the weekend without fucking up.
So far, nobody's tried it, but @Leadhoof wants to give it a shot, while wearing his tail butt-plug.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Basically if you'll bring a Hi-Point carbine to one of his Carbine classes and use ONLY a non-customized Hi-Point, he'll give you the class for free - IF the Hi-Point survives the weekend without fucking up.
So far, nobody's tried it, but @Leadhoof wants to give it a shot, while wearing his tail butt-plug.
As in it can’t have a fail to feed or eject? Or like just make the carbine just break. Interesting challenge.

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code

I can't do it since my Hi-Point is customized and my tail was stolen.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I need one of them extended mags for my 43. Waiting for a fun stick for the 48. I have no interest in the shield arm mags.
ETS makes an extendo for the Glock 43. They are usually less than $15. They seem to run okay for me. Even though they feel a little flimsy, they handle being dropped onto concrete okay.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
This is pretty interesting. I have a stock Hi-Point carbine...
can @cmshoot verify?