Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I gotta Vent y’all.:

So I have the unfortunate “pleasure” of living in an apartment. My wife and I are in between houses and possible relocation. Well, our new neighbors were apparently raised in a barn and have no common courtesy. They constantly track mud through our breezeway and leave clothing outside as if they own the place, I don’t want to submit a complaint cause I’m not a rat, and if they’re the type of people to be this trashy, confrontation will probably not end well.... needless to say I can’t wait to get out of here.

P.S. if this is someone on here, come over and I’ll give you booze and cleaning supplies as a peace offering View attachment 61556 View attachment 61557

Solution: I see some writing on that hi-viz shirt. Make them some special brownies and give them to them as a housewarming gift but don't tell them you put a half ounce of some dank in there. Call their employer a few days later and tell them that you always smell weed coming from their apartment. They'll get drug tested and fail because of your brownies. They'll then get fired and won't be able to afford rent anymore and they'll be forced to move out. Problem solved.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Solution: I see some writing on that hi-viz shirt. Make them some special brownies and give them to them as a housewarming gift but don't tell them you put a half ounce of some dank in there. Call their employer a few days later and tell them that you always smell weed coming from their apartment. They'll get drug tested and fail because of your brownies. They'll then get fired and won't be able to afford rent anymore and they'll be forced to move out. Problem solved.
Savage

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Wasnt one of you looking for one of these?

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
When did I say I wanted it to happen?

I'll do my part if I have to....big difference between wanting to. I still got the bread van tho.
I think that's what hit me, @Peanut Butter. You asked if we "ever wanted shit to pop off". No, I don't. Yeah, I joke about it. Do I think it's going to happen in America? Actually, yes I do. I'm so old, I may not be here when it does, but I don't know if it is possible to have a free society of limited government as big as America has gotten. But I don't want it to. I hope it never does. I also think it may well be the end of the American experiment if Civil War happens a 2nd time. Lots of big players like Russia & China would love to permanently fragment the country & that's not hard to do in a shooting civil war. YMMV.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

I actually do always smell weed from their apartment. They get it from the guy below me . Seen it happen

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I think that's what hit me, @Peanut Butter. You asked if we "ever wanted shit to pop off". No, I don't. Yeah, I joke about it. Do I think it's going to happen in America? Actually, yes I do. I'm so old, I may not be here when it does, but I don't know if it is possible to have a free society of limited government as big as America has gotten. But I don't want it to. I hope it never does. I also think it may well be the end of the American experiment if Civil War happens a 2nd time. Lots of big players like Russia & China would love to permanently fragment the country & that's not hard to do in a shooting civil war. YMMV.
So when it’s a “joke” it’s okay.......got it.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1