• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Solution: I see some writing on that hi-viz shirt. Make them some special brownies and give them to them as a housewarming gift but don't tell them you put a half ounce of some dank in there. Call their employer a few days later and tell them that you always smell weed coming from their apartment. They'll get drug tested and fail because of your brownies. They'll then get fired and won't be able to afford rent anymore and they'll be forced to move out. Problem solved.
I’ll clean up all their stuff for dem brownies

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
This thread makes me happy. Y’all need to make plans for March for the Eastman gun show. I wanna meet y’all!

we haven’t been up to “Atlanta”since march. Yes, I refer to everything up there as Atlanta.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
If things keep playing out how they go, we might be moving to Decatur. (A nice neighborhood) or somewhere close. Chelsea is pretty deep in the GBI hiring process.

but she still has a lot of other options in the state and the country. Really we will move where she gets a good job. I’ll always be able to find a fire dept to work for.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
If things keep playing out how they go, we might be moving to Decatur. (A nice neighborhood) or somewhere close. Chelsea is pretty deep in the GBI hiring process.

but she still has a lot of other options in the state and the country. Really we will move where she gets a good job. I’ll always be able to find a fire dept to work for.
Jokes on you, there are no nice neighborhoods in Decatur because they are all still in Decatur

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I tried to but my astigmatism killed all of that for me. I need a circle to look through first
I think my problem when I played with one at the store I worked at was I struggle to shoot a pistol with both eyes opened and I kept having trouble finding the dot. I can do it with all my rifles just fine

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I think my problem when I played with one at the store I worked at was I struggle to shoot a pistol with both eyes opened and I kept having trouble finding the dot. I can do it with all my rifles just fine
Rifles I can too as long as I have a rear sight or the dot gonna be fuzzy af